Broken Arrow Beauty College admits as regular students those of either sex, who have the following qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or a transcript from the high school where you graduated showing your graduation date, OR an official GED certificate or GED Transcript, OR a Home School Diploma with a transcript detailing the subjects studied. It is required that a foreign diploma be translated and verified as the equivalent of a US High School Diploma by a qualified outside agency hired by the institution. The student is responsible for the cost of the translation and verification.
- Beyond the age of sixteen, the compulsory school attendance age in Oklahoma.
- The Master Instructor Course also requires the enrollee hold an Oklahoma Basic Cosmetology, Esthetician, or Manicurist License or be registered for the State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering examination. If any person enrolled prior to examination shall fail to appear or fail to pass State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering examination, he/she shall immediately cease master instructor training until such time as he/she shall again register for and show proof of achieving a passing score on the State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering examination.
- Our institution does not admit students based on Ability-to-Benefit criteria.
Our procedure is to collect and retain the following documents in the student’s folder:
- A Copy of the Student’s Drivers License or Birth Certificate.
- A Copy of one of the following documents:
- High School Diploma
- High School transcript which shows the student’s graduation date.
- Home School Diploma with a transcript detailing the subjects studied
- Foreign Diploma and the translation and verification by a qualified outside agency.
- GED Diploma or an official GED transcript
- An academic transcript of a student who successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Additionally, for Master Instructor Students: A copy of a valid Oklahoma Basic Cosmetology License or if currently registered to take the State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering examination a copy of the completed State Board Registration form. Once the actual license is received it must be submitted to the school.