Don’t Give Up On Your Cosmetology Dreams!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to obtain a career in beauty? Have you found that you’ve talked yourself out of it multiple times? Whatever your reason is for not pursuing a career in cosmetology and the beauty industry, we’re here to tell you DO NOT GIVE UP!
At Broken Arrow Beauty College, we encourage everyone to pursue what inspires them and makes them happy, and if cosmetology is “cosme-calling” you, then we’re prepared to help you get started.
Reasons to Begin Beauty School
“The teachers here were excellent about providing me all the information that I needed for the industry. What I loved was that their program had so much to offer and I made sure I got the most of my education. So, every class that they offered, I took it! I was able to get everything that I needed to be set up for any part of the career that I wanted when I left.” – Krystle Bertrand
To help you decide, here are a few reasons to begin your time here at Broken Arrow.
– You only have to have your high school diploma and be at least 16 years of age to attend.
– Financial aid, grants, and scholarships are available to those who qualify. There are options to fund your time with us. Learn more here.
– You can complete your schooling and receive your cosmetology license with only 1500 hours – this can typically be completed within a year to a year and a half depending on your availability.
– Oklahoma has plenty of beauty salons who are always looking to hire recent graduates.
– Beginning your training as a cosmetologist can open many doors that you might not have considered before – you aren’t limited to cutting and coloring hair.
Were You Born for This?
If you have always loved playing with makeup and styling your hair or even sharing beauty trends and tips with others to help them feel beautiful, you might have been born for a career in beauty. Learn more here.
How To Begin Your Journey in Cosmetology
If you’re still feeling intimidated and aren’t sure where to proceed, here is a quick how-to to help you get on the right track to starting your career in beauty.
- Do some research about where you want to attend beauty school. Make sure you are willing to put in the effort to complete your training, as well as ensure that you will be able to attend your classes.
- Choose a few schools to tour and learn more about. If you’ve chosen Broken Arrow, we can’t wait to meet you! Follow the continued steps to learn how to sign up.
- On our website, click on the Get Enrolled button.
- Fill out the form.
- Wait for one of our representatives to get in touch with you about a time when you can come tour our campus!
- Once you’ve decided to enroll at our school, it’s time to figure out the financials.
- Either fill out an application at www.fafsa.gov, or check out some cool scholarships here.
What’s the Next Step?
Hopefully cosmetology is something that you’re passionate about, and hopefully you’ll pursue your dream just as passionately. Broken Arrow Beauty College offers courses in cosmetology, manicuring, esthetics, and even teaching! Check out our start dates to see if you will be able to join us and begin your path to your dream job!
“Will I Like Cosmetology School?”
This is a very common question that our students tell us that they wondered about before they enrolled. If you’re concerned about your education experience, click here to read our blog about some ways to help you make this decision.