How to Prepare for Your Beauty School Tour
If you have a passion for beauty, you’ve probably already considered a career in the beauty industry! One of the first steps to beauty school is a beauty school tour! Before scheduling your tour, we recommend researching a couple schools in your area that fit within the criteria of your needs. Once you have a few schools you’re interested in, you can start scheduling your tours!
Touring beauty schools can be an overwhelming experience, so we’re here to make it a little easier on you! Read our blog to learn how to best prepare for your beauty school tour!
Being prepared is key to a successful beauty school tour. Before your tour date arrives, take time to research the school so you can have an idea of what to expect. Take a look at their website and social media and really get to know what programs they offer, the curriculum, and anything else you may find important in a beauty school!
What Can I Bring?
To reduce any anxiety you may feel on the tour date, we recommend you bring a couple of things:
- A list of questions: Asking the right questions is the best way to ensure you get the most out of your tour. By coming prepared with a list of questions, you’ll be able to get all the information needed to make the right decision!
- A notebook and pen: This can help you keep track of any questions you may have! During your tour, you can ask these questions and have a place to write down the answers.
- A family or friend: Don’t feel like you have to do your tour alone! It can be helpful to have someone you know and trust along with you – they may even offer an extra set of eyes and ears!
What Questions Should I Ask?
Your tour is the best place to get all your questions answered! While you may have a list of your own questions, here are a couple questions you could ask:
- What is the cost of tuition?
- Do you offer financial aid?
- What programs do you offer?
- How long is each program?
- What are the admission requirements?
- Why should I choose you over other schools?
- What is the school culture like?
- Do you offer any career placement resources?
Dress To Impress
As always, it’s important to dress to impress. When it comes to a tour, dress how you want to be represented! Take time to get ready and pick an outfit that you feel confident in. While a tour is a great way for you to get to know a school, it’s also a great way for a school to get to know you. You want to make a good first impression!
Get A Good Night’s Rest
Make sure you get a good night’s rest the night before! There’s a lot to take in at a beauty school tour, and you’ll need all your energy! You’ll function better with a good night’s sleep, allowing you to get the most out of your tour.
What Can I Expect During My Beauty School Tour?
During your tour, you can expect to get a firsthand look at the campus, equipment, instructors, students, and curriculum that the school offers. You can expect:
- An introduction to the school: You can expect to get an overview of the school and some background information on what the schools history, mission, and values are.
- Facility tour: You can get a chance to see the classrooms and facilities, where you will be learning and practicing your skills.
- Curriculum overview: You can learn about the program’s curriculum and what you can expect to learn.
- Meeting your instructors: You may also have the opportunity to meet with some of the instructors and talk with them about their experiences and ask them questions.
- Admissions process: You can learn about the admissions process and requirements and ask questions about *financial aid.
Schedule Your Tour At Broken Arrow Beauty College
A beauty school tour is a great opportunity to get a firsthand look at the school! If you’re ready to schedule your tour with Broken Arrow Beauty College, contact us! We have a team ready to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We can’t wait to hear from you!
*financial aid only available to those who qualify